Through the generosity of our donors, the Northwestern Alberta Foundation has awarded thousands of dollars to post-secondary students from our region. In 2022, the Foundation of Northwestern Alberta presented over $29,000 in Scholarships to over 70 post-secondary students from Northwestern Alberta. Together we are supporting community leaders of tomorrow.
Financial circumstances shouldn’t be a barrier to post-secondary education and so we are able to offer a range of scholarships to help students with financial need achieve their post-secondary goals.
With over 40 scholarships available, completing our Universal Application will find at least one, or maybe more, that you will qualify for. Simply fill out the application and the system will let you know what scholarships you will be eligible for.
Notes About The Process
- Be sure to ask others, including school counsellors, about awards offered through employers or service clubs outside of the foundation. There are many awards that do not get claimed every year depending on application requirements.
- Please complete the application and submit no later than August 15, 2023 at 11:45 p.m.
- The portal will open on April 18, 2023 and close August 15, 2023 at 11:45 p.m.
- Applicants will be advised of the selection committee’s decision mid September.
- If you have questions, please ask Rhonda by email (email@example.com) or calling the office at (780) 538-2820.
- Scholarships are paid directly to the institution of study and will be applied to the recipient’s account.
We are very proud of the continued relationships with the following community leaders. Partnerships with organizations that are dedicated to giving back to their local community ensure that your Northwestern Alberta Foundation can continue to build community. Please support those who support us!